Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pancakes

I love making pancakes at home...Its like an opt for my kids whenever they refuse to eat rice or any other heavy meal. They can have it for breakfast, lunch, dinner or anytime when they hungry. I love prepare pancakes for their school bento too!

To make sure that they gonna love it, I make varieties of pancakes. Sometimes, I make it plain and dip into the caramel sauce or chocolate or honey...

Sometimes I mix the batter with oats or choc chips or blueberries, etc.. Below are some of my versions of pancakes...;-)


Pancake with Strawberry Jam

 Pancake with Butter & Honey

Chocolate Chips Pancake

Here is the basic recipe for pancake :-

2 1/2 cups of flour
2 tbs baking powder
1/2 ts salt
2 tbs sugar
1  egg
1 cup of fresh milk
1 cup of cold water
2 tbs butter (melt it)
1 ts vanilla essence

Cara :-

Pukul telur & gula hingga kembang. Masukkan susu dan air. Putar. Masukkan garam & butter cair. Putar lagi. Masukkan tepung gandum yg telah dicampur dgn baking powder. Last sekali, masukkan vanilla essence

Tapi kan...saya punya cara senang aje...saya masukkan kesemua bahan2 tu dalam blender dan blend! :P Senang dan cepat nak sediakan...hihihi

Selamat mencuba ye! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...