Saturday, June 16, 2012

Boost Lung Energy

I got this tips from Dr. Oz...

Lungs are a key organ for boosting and maintaining your energy, as they are responsible for taking in oxygen required for all aerobic metabolism in the body. Even a slight change in lung function can lower oxygen levels, which can cause severe fatigue. To boost lung energy, get an infusion of vitamin E, which some research suggests may improve or support lung function.

A great way to reach the daily recommendation of vitamin E is to combine...


1/2 cup  Sunflower Seeds
3/4 cup  Dried Apricots
1/2 cup  Hazelnuts




These are easy foods to pack in your purse for when you’re on the go, or to store at work when you feel like a snack. Sunflower seeds are delicious on green salads, and add a nice crunch.

I recommend storing your sunflower seeds and hazelnuts in the fridge, which will help keep their natural oils fresh, prevent rancidity, and ensure you are getting the maximum amount of nutrition from them.

Perhaps I should go to the store right away and grab all these ingredients. I shall bring this snack pack whenever I drive my kids to school. At least I'm gonna have some healthy snack to munch in the car while waiting...^_^

Click here to get more tips from Dr. Oz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...